04 745Li - Bluetooth not enabled??

My 745 was produced in July and I've been told by the dealer that bluetooth support was not standard until October. My iDrive display screen has "Phone Connected?" at the top edge but apparently it is not bluetooth enabled. Does anyone know if there is a BMW or aftermarket product that will enable me to use a bluetooth phone with the audio/control (iDrive) system? Thanks for your help!!!

My 745 was produced in July and I've been told by the dealer that bluetooth support was not standard until October. My iDrive display screen has "Phone Connected?" at the top edge but apparently it is not bluetooth enabled. Does anyone know if there is a BMW or aftermarket product that will enable me to use a bluetooth phone with the audio/control (iDrive) system? Thanks for your help!!!
My 2001 740iL had bluetooth enabled and worked with the installment of unit by www.bimmernav.com. He should be able to help you as he is located in Austin, Texas. The dealership said the same thing because it is not BMW sold product. I think the price was $1200.00 for the unit and caller ID, phone list, etc. all worked.

Hope this helps.