06 325i almost every option except comfort access

$24,995/MAKE OFFER!! Beautiful Titanium Silver exterior over Dove Gray 325i with Sport AND Premium pkgs. 47k
Rare auto rear and manual side sunshades (seldom seen on 3-series)----- folding outside mirrors-------- moonroof--------auto/active Xenons---------- voice activated navigation system---------- Bluetooth I-Drive---------programmable, multi function steering wheel----------- brand new Continental Sport Contacts (much better ride than the runflats with basically no change in handling)-------------- rain sensing (yes they sense the rain! I watched 'em activate on a trip to Sedona) wipers-------- heated seats,------dual zone climate control------------- single cd--------- cool blue "night entry lights" under each door handle to illuminate ingress in the dark------------ always garaged---------- Zaino Bros. treated every 3 months (best wax/polish in the world. Actually bonds with the molecular structure of the paint!!) -------------------------- BMW FACTORY WARRANTY until 50k. ------------------
Autotrader Ad ID: AT-DECB5C1 for photos...
Palm Springs