1999 BMW 328i full HID kit and M rims

Shryne

I wish i did not need to sell this beautiful car. My situation is complicated, Stated with my old car breaking down (twice). It incudes a motorcycle accident, a loan, and Chico, among other things. While my situation is complex, the car is straightforward.
$8400 (on a loan from Wells Fargo. Needs to be paid back in full to bank or transferred to buyers name)
She is in top notch running condition. Has extras listed below and is up to date on maintenance. Has been taken to the same mechanic for past two owners(including me). I have a carfax from previous owners; I have added about 5k miles (purchased in March/April).

Car has all the luxuries you expect from a BMW (i.e. Powerseats, rain sensor, auto dimming Rear view mirror, etc.) and;
118xxx
harmon kardon
Clean title
Black Leather (pristine condition)
5-speed Manuel
low profile sport tires
BMW M Rims
magnaflow exhaust (with 1 'restrictor' removed)
BMW car cover
$700 HID kit. (all lights; headlights, angel eyes, backup lights interior lights)
NEW front brakes and 80% left on rear
New Tires (~$800)
Recently (less than 1k miles)Replaced Radiator Fan (~$800) To prevent overheating that the original design caused the cars to have.<br>
Smogged this year
registered till nov 09

A few things i want to mention;
-scratched windshield (The old wiper blades were bent NO cracks or any visibility issues)
-driver side window fell off track so it wont role down (got a 300 estimate to fix it)

Email with questions. I NEED to sell ASAP, however, I work at Starbucks and am usually available to show car in afternoon.
All i ask is that i can keep the license plate (DMV supplies you with a new one with no charge)

more pics available upon request