2001 X5 3.0 $16,500

Biscuit

Terrific BMW X5 3.0, 107,000 miles, excellent condition. Jet Black with black leather interior, power locks, windows, mirrors, moonroof, seats etc. Sunshades, onboard computer, premium CD, other options. Current mileage is a little over 107,000. I live in a remote area so most of the miles were accumulated on open highway.

The car has always been garaged and I've had all the factory recommended service done at BMW Seattle (prospective buyers are welcome to talk to the dealership about the car). The interior is in fantastic shape. The exterior is in very good shape with some very minor cosmetic scratches, nothing noticeable. It's never been in an accident of any kind.

This X5 will need new all weather tires fairly soon but does come with a set of Michelin Pilot Alpine snow tires. I've priced the car at $16,500 to reflect the need for new all weather tires.

This is the most versatile car I've ever owned--equally comfy and capable whether it's full of family, friends and business colleagues or skis, snowboards and bikes. It's such a great vehicle I just bought a new one!