2004/2005 320i,325i, 325ci

superj

Right now BMW is having financing special.

The CI coupe would be 2.9% percent just under 30,000. The 4 door cars are 1% financing between 24000-26000.

I'm deciding between the three models listed above 2004-2005. Yes, ive never driven a beamer but it's my dream come true to own one.

Would anybody please tell me if a 320 is a mistake? It's marginally cheaper but is it still a solid vehicle. I heard it's better on gas b/c of the engine size at least.

The 325ci is my dream car but a little more expensive. I'm not completely sold on it yet b/c insurance is gonna be an issue also. Also, I would have to get a sunroof.

Any advice at all is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your patience and assistance.

No, your not making a mistake purchasing a 320i, small motor but still plenty of get up and go, and of course, great fuel economy!
The handling of a bmw is what gets me in, My old 84 e30 323i is slow in a straight line, but kills on cornering!
If you plan on driving your "dream come true" bimmer in the snow maybe an ix (if funds allow) is for you!

Welcome!
And good luck on your new purchace bmw.