2004 325 CI Clutch Chatter & Warranty Issue

Wow!!
This looks like a great board. Hello to all fellow BMW owners. I have two issues.
First and foremost, I bought a new 2004 325 CI in August of that year. The vehicle has the Performance Pkg, and Sport Pkg. From almost the beginning when you takeoff in first gear from a stop there is a multiple chatter 4-6 times that is present. The problem is it's intermittent. It seems to do it mostly first thing in the morning after sitting over night. It also for some reason seems to occur more on damp days, but does it on dry sunny days also. It has been documented since the vehicle has had 9000 miles. It now has 59,000 miles. The dealer has first replaced the clutch at 34,000, and at 43,000 replaced the clutch and flywheel. I dropped the vehicle off at the dealer this morning and spoke to the service manager who is going to take the vehicle home to night. Has anyone heard of this issue?

The second issue is not mechanical. lol..... When we bought the vehicle the salesman asked us if we were interested in a extended warranty? We said yes.
We were informed that we could purchase a warranty that would cover us after the factory 4 year 50,000 for an additional 2 year 50,000. It was told to my wife and I that it would cover everything bumper to bumper, except tires.
When the vehicle was brought in June 2008 for Oil and filter my daughter was told the warranty had expired, and we would have to pay for the service. After calling the dealer back, they apologized and said they didn't realize, that in fact we have the 6/100,000 warranty. Understand the dealer that has serviced the vehicle from day one, is not where we bought it. I have pulled out the original purchase contract and reviewed it. No where on it, does it indicate the warranty purchase other than showing an amount with nothing next to it. I have spoke to them and they are looking into it. We never received any paperwork related to the warranty from the beginning. What a nightmare!!!! When we bought the vehicle I said to my wife, wow that was the best new vehicle purchase we have ever had. I should never have said that. lol.....Any help, would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance, Bob