22" Forgiato Custom Wheels Rims, fits 7-6-5 series

popejp41

STUNNING!!!!!! 22inch FORGIATO VIZZO 3 PIECE WHEEL- STAGGERED

ASKING $4000

These 22" FORGIATO VIZZO wheels are in PERFECT CONDITION. 6 months of use. I Had them CUSTOM MADE for my 08 BMW 650,will fit all current generation style 7 series, 6 series and 5 series.These wheels have 3 different finishes, chrome lip, polished metal and color coated to the BMW white. They took 3 months to get made by FORGIATO and has been in magazines. They rear lip is enormous 7-8 inches (largest you can get). I can get the white changed to any other OEM color you want at a local shop for a couple of hundred dollars. These wheels cost me almost $8500. The tires are in perfect condition 95%+ left on the thread. You will not see another set of wheels like these on any other car, I promise. Call my cell phone 954-600-4646 OR email: popejp41@aol.com

Check out the front spoiler Lip on the car also, this is the AC Schnitzer and is also included in the sale, makes a huge difference in the car's look.

Will pack and ship anywhere in USA, Buyer to pay shipping costs. We will shop for the lowest shipping costs possible once destination is determined.

Attachments