25th Concours d’Elegance and BMW Heritage Picnic

I am going this year. I am just showing my car not getting it judged. It should be a big turn out. It is part of the Renton River Days celebrations and usually has a great turn out.

Dan, you should come out. There will be a picnic too I hear. I am taking all of Saturday to clean her inside and out. I wish I have time to wax her, but I don't have to time to do it all. Besides, it would probably be to hot to wax anyways. My car is pretty dirty. I have had to drive it daily now for about 2/3 weeks now. Man I hate doing that…..

Big Daddy

Scott this is Sunday isn't it? I can't make it on Sunday. I could help you wax your car, but you'd need a garage due to the heat and sunshine. The roadster is at AFC getting a new clutch and lightened flywheel. I got tired of that "race" thing and decided to go Sachs with the lightened flywheel.

Yes Dan it is on Sunday. To bad you can't make it. I would cool as heck if you could help me wax my car (I haven't wax one in years), but I don't want to put you out. I have a 3-car garage. I will take some photo's. There should be a lot of bimmers there. I still need to post some of my photo's of the Historic Races. I took so many that I don't have time to weed them out and post some.....