330CI Trunk Release Not working!

Guys,

I have no idea how to fix this one. My Interior Trunk Release is dead. It was working fine before and now all of a sudden, the trunk cannot be opened from the inside.

I either have to open with my Key or with the Electronic Key Ped thing.

HELP.

jordana

Guys,

I have no idea how to fix this one. My Interior Trunk Release is dead. It was working fine before and now all of a sudden, the trunk cannot be opened from the inside.

I either have to open with my Key or with the Electronic Key Ped thing.

HELP.
It may not be dead. Please try this; check your trunk lock, note the position of it where you put your key in. If it is in this position, --- , it is locked and you aren't able to use the interior trunk release (a safety feature to prevent someone that may be in your car from popping the trunk with the interior release, must have the remote key); if it is in this position, | , it is not locked and you should be able to use the interior trunk release without the key. Hope this is of help to you!

It may not be dead. Please try this; check your trunk lock, note the position of it where you put your key in. If it is in this position, --- , it is locked and you aren't able to use the interior trunk release (a safety feature to prevent someone that may be in your car from popping the trunk with the interior release, must have the remote key); if it is in this position, | , it is not locked and you should be able to use the interior trunk release without the key. Hope this is of help to you!

Jordana, thanks for your CLEVER suggestion. YES!!! that was exactly what the problem was. It's now working.....LOL

I went 3months without knowing that.

Thanks Again.