Any active Washington state people in here?

Cool- Yeah I am in East Pierce county out next to the Mountain. I was just curious since the last post in this particluar forum was a while ago. I am new here with our first bimmer 86' 535i, I see that you are a member of the BMW CCA. We are looking into joining sounds like a lot of fun!

Big Daddy

You cannot go wrong with CCA. The Puget Sound Chapter is one of the largest and most active chapters of the club. NOt to mention you get the Roundel magazine and the chapter newsletter. Maybe we will see you on a drive or better yet we can get together and take a drive soon.

I've requested a info packet from the local chapter just waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Sounds like a plan for us to get together and take a drive. Do you have a particular area you like to drive?

That's what what we should have done. Man was it HOT we hit 100 here! Personally anything over 70 is pushing it. Last time I checked we lived on the west side of the Cascades.

Big Daddy

The club up in Canada is having their Duffy Lake Tour this next weekend. It is a real nice one, over 500 miles of road covered and many elevation changes. I think the blocked hotel is full, but there are other places to stay.

reptileis

even tho the thread is old...I'll pipe up and say hello from Bellingham. Coincidentally I live right at the beginning of chuckanut dr. so next time your group fuels at the gas stationright there, be sure to make a lot of noise so I come investigate and join ya. ;^)