Any changes to the 2008 X3?

Can't seem to find any photos or info on the 2008 X3. Does anyone know what if any changes are being made?
On another note, is it only me that notices the poor location of the child seat anchors in the back cargo area? They're about 12" away from the back of the seats on the cargo floor, which is a pain if you have child seats installed (I will need 2). The straps cut down the abilit to put large items in the cargo area! The X5 and touring models all have the hooks up against the seat or on the back of the rear seats.
If anyone from BMW is reading, please explain why!

I was told at our dealer, that the Z4 and X3 will be new for 2009. The X3 got many, greatly need improvements for 2007, and I now think the X3 is a great car, er, SAV. I almost got one, but I found it to be a little too low, for an SUV/SAV. If I'm going to drive one of these damned things, I want to at least sit up pretty high. The X5, and also the Range Rover offer amazing seating height and vision. The X3 has 4 hooks in the back seat, on the bottom (not in the middle seating position). When I had a 2007 X3 loaner, I was easily able to hook up my baby/child seat.

If you want really difficult, I think the 2006/2007 E90 sedan is very hard for car seats, and I've read reports in many magazines, that a lot of parents find the E90 hard to install car seats, and to get them situated.

Tom

Staff Team
The 2007/2008 has 260hp instead of the 225hp on the previous models. 6-speed vs. 5-speed automatic transmission. Refreshed tail-lamps as well as available painted front and rear bumpers. I believe the interior remains moslty unchanged.

Thanks. The anchors I was referring to supplement the LATCH system you are referring to and are in the back cargo area.
On another note, I've also been looking at the Touareg. Any reasons why I shouldn't go with the VW? I've heard of a lot of problems with the '04 but I am looking at a 2008 model.