Barrichello's transmission just broke!

From what the announcers said, and from what I could see, the left drive shaft broke loose from the transmission. There was no sign of the suspension failing before the drive shaft came out. Considering that some part of the transmission had to let loose to do this, I consider this a broke tranny. [;)]

cea

Ya, i like the annoucers as well. I just wish speed would ge rid of Ralf Shaheen. I can't stand his high voice.

What a great race for BMW! Ralf spins on the first lap, drops to 19th and finishes 4th. What a driver. And Montoya was solid in 3rd (despite his spin with a few laps to go). Fingers crossed that the boys can wrap up both the driver and constructor titles within the next 3 races.

ps. I'm loving the success of Aussie Mark Webber who is driving well beyond the capabilities of the Jaguar.

vlad said:
Us west coasters have to get up at 5 am to watch them live, normally shown on SpeedVision, (now Speed Channel).
Speed Vision rocked, Speed Channel sucks

Nascar Monday
Left Turn Tuesday
Winston Cup Wednesday
Craftman Truck Thursday

then you get something like

Friday 1:30 AM GT race

all the good stuff is on sparatically, it really pisses me off.

how many times and in how many generations do we have to watch the same families turn left?