bmw 330d giving out white smoke

330d_ayo

hi i have recently found a oil leak in my car and my mechanik said its the dipstick pipe which i got replaced but there is still a oil leak and i have got car checked out and you cannot see oil leaking from any where else, and also i have white cloudy smoke coming from back when i step on the accelarator hard, its realy bad smoked up the whole road i do not know why it is doing this can any one help me

ek_1986

i had it cheked out again and its the turbo which has blown do you any where i can get cheap turbos or get this one repaired from
Mega bucks.. Have you tried pricing one up from BMW? Do you mind me asking what millage, age, type - e46 or e36. Turbo failure is not very common with the 330d's

Keep the post updated so we know how you get on.

Good luck

330d_ayo

i bought a used turbo 4 bout 300 and the mechanic showed me my old one and its a lil different so i have to send it back through the post from where i bought it. my car is a e46 2002 with 121000 on the clock my mechanics said he dont no much about turbos but my turbo looks normal doesnt know if its blown or not i aslo bought a crank case breather which he shall be changing for me.