BMW Driving Instructors Needed

WE ARE LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS WITH INSTRUCTING BACKGROUND TO ASSIST OUR STAFF WITH OUR EXPANDING 2008 SCHEDULE. SEAT TIME FOR INSTRUCTION AVAILABLE AT DAYTONA, WATKINS GLEN, CALABOGIE, THUNDERBOLT, ROAD ATLANTA, ETC.

Requirements: Current pro license from an accredited sanctioning body.

Our company, Car Doctor World Motorsports, offers the "Turn Key Drive" experience. We put our clients in the seat of a race car from minute one. This is a driving experience assisted by IN-CAR instruction at all times. This is an opportunity to join us at the premier tracks in the U.S. and Canada. Specific instructor sessions are on the schedule for all events, come and exhange priceless seat time for instruction.

Please contact Julie at The Car Doctor, 631-537-1548

Big Daddy

BMW CCA does not "license" their High Performance Driving Instructors. I instructed BMW CCA High Performance Driving Schools for many years, and do have certification in "Pursuit Driving", "Skid Car", "Accident Avoidance", and other police related driving endeavors. Unfortunately I live too far away. May I suggest you look into your local BMW CCA chapter for instructors, they are some of the best!