Canada up next

Alrighty then, what are the prospects?

Rumours flying around about honda having the most powerful engine (That doesnt help Sato since his one always grenades).

McLaren heading there with a detuned engine but no modifications to their car, i expect them to be battling for 9th-10th spots unfortunately. The track is hard on brakes, Mclaren has pathetic brakes, its hard on the engine, and their engine sucks too. 19B isnt out till France (projected race debut) though they say its a potential racewinner... we shall see.

BMW Williams are totally silent, i have no idea what they are upto, they obviously have the engine and Canada should suit their car decently.

Renault have a new engine spec for Canada, that no doubt should help them alot! I expect them to be closest to Ferrari along with BAR.

I think Sauber will be able to collect a few more points in this race as well.

Barring reliability or accidents, it looks to be a ferrari romp again, though some teams will be a bit closer to them.

Too bad i will not be able to visit Montreal this weekend :(

i feel bad for freakin jmp, he is probably going to mclaren next year, all this reliabiltiy bs has to feel like a hammer to the face

i'm still pulling for renault though, i love their drivers.

well a ferrari romp it was... though williams showed some hope, renault totally bombed!

the big news was that Williams and Toyota get disqualified for using oversized brake ducts -_-

and both mclarens finished (in the points too) which is a change.

both jordans finished in the points too!

another race won in the pitlane, i think we will get more of the same in indy seeing that there will pretty much be no improvements as such from the team factories, and the car specs will be quite the same! maybe williams and BAR will have a bit more of an edge because of the LONG LONG straight at Indy... who knows?