FS: 2001 e46 325 Ci Great Condition

sakisaki

Up for sale is a 2001 325 CI Coupe. About 90% of the miles are highway miles. The car is well maintained, and due in for an oil change with in the next couple of days. I recently had the brakes and rotors changed, there are no mechanical problems associated with the car. Obviously there is some wear associated with the car, since it is 7.5 years old. Most of the car is stock and the only alteration was the integration for the ipod/iphone in the spot of the CD changer.

I'm sad to let this car go, but I have to let it go because of tuition for the upcoming semesters and for rent.

Location: Rolling Hills Estates, CA (20-30 Minutes from Los Angeles, or Hollywood)
Year: 2001
Make: BMW
Model: 325 Ci
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Gray
When Purchased: circa 2001
Mileage: 99,000
Package: Sport
Features:
17" alloy rims.
iPod/iPhone Integration.
Bucket Leather seats.
A/C.
Power Windows.
CD AM/FM Stereo.
Dual Front Air Bags.
Front Side Air Bags.
Traction Control.
Moon Roof.
Xenon Headlamps

Price is $10,500 Firm. Please Let me know if you want to check the car out in person. (310)753-3881, ask for Saki.

Or email me at saleem.saqab@mac.com

Let me know if any other info is needed.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge.

sakisaki

Up for sale is a 2001 325 CI Coupe. About 90% of the miles are highway miles. The car is well maintained, and due in for an oil change with in the next couple of days. I recently had the brakes and rotors changed, there are no mechanical problems associated with the car. Obviously there is some wear associated with the car, since it is 7.5 years old. Most of the car is stock and the only alteration was the integration for the ipod/iphone in the spot of the CD changer.

I'm sad to let this car go, but I have to let it go because of tuition for the upcoming semesters and for rent.

Location: Rolling Hills Estates, CA (20-30 Minutes from Los Angeles, or Hollywood)
Year: 2001
Make: BMW
Model: 325 Ci
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Gray
When Purchased: circa 2001
Mileage: 99,000
Package: Sport
Features:
17" alloy rims.
iPod/iPhone Integration.
Bucket Leather seats.
A/C.
Power Windows.
CD AM/FM Stereo.
Dual Front Air Bags.
Front Side Air Bags.
Traction Control.
Moon Roof.
Xenon Headlamps

Price is $10,500 Firm. Please Let me know if you want to check the car out in person. (310)753-3881, ask for Saki.

Or email me at saleem.saqab@mac.com

Let me know if any other info is needed.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge.