FS: BMW Z3 Roadster Red Leather Seats

systempart

I'm parting out my 1996 Z3 roadster convertible. I'm selling both seats from the car. They're red leather and in in good condition. If you need them to be another color let me know and I can have them dyed. Each seat is electric and works very well. The seat runner is also included. Let me know if you have any questions or would like photos. Contact me if you need any other parts from this car. The entire thing is going.

Top latch needed

I need a right-side convertible top latch, the assembly that attaches to the fabric top. A new part goes for $276.00!

I'm parting out my 1996 Z3 roadster convertible. I'm selling both seats from the car. They're red leather and in in good condition. If you need them to be another color let me know and I can have them dyed. Each seat is electric and works very well. The seat runner is also included. Let me know if you have any questions or would like photos. Contact me if you need any other parts from this car. The entire thing is going.

colorlady

Red seats

This is a longshot given your posting date. Do you still have those red leather seats for the z3?

HI WOULD YOU HAVE A DRIVERS SIDE HEADLIGHT, BOTH GRILLS AND PLASTIC WHEEL ARCH,S .REGUARDS NIGEL. EMAIL @ NMILWARD05@AOL.COM[cheers]

mermaid

still available?

HI...I need two red seats for my beloved 96 Z3; the leather is splitting..are they still available?
please email ck2013 (the symbol @) comcast (dot) net

thanks!