Global Warming?

Big Daddy

We have been experiencing some real "global warming: here this week. Tuesday I worked in the yard, sunny but cool and than Wednesday it snowed, more than two inches. Melted off Thursday and today, Friday it is snowing again! Whew, this heat is killing me![screwy]

I want to take the roadster out!

Global warming, the favorite playing card of politicians and the press.

Is Global Warming for real? Yes. Is mankind the cause of it? Debatable. But the Al Goons of the world stake their (dubious) reputation on it and get awards.

There is a ton of scientific data to prove that there are other causes of Global Warming, yet the overzealous Al Goons blame it solely on Greenhouse gases. Based on less than 100 years of accurate temperature data, they claim their absolute proof, while conveniently ignoring thousands of years of archeological findings that shows Global Warming has been occurring on and off for millenia.

Global Warming is much too complex for their simple minds to comprehend, so they make a political playing card out of it.

(Getting off the soapbox)

Interesting article. I like this excerpt:

Diesel trains in rural Britain are more polluting than 4x4 vehicles. Douglas Alexander, when Transport Secretary, said: “If ten or fewer people travel in a Sprinter [train], it would be less environmentally damaging to give them each a Land Rover Freelander and tell them to drive”