Harmon Kardon CD Player issues

aplaat

I have been having issues with my Harmon Kardon CD Player in my 330i. Since I bought the vehicle, the LCD screen will flicker on and off, even when the car is completely off.

Recently, when I turn on the radio, I will hear music for about 5 seconds before 2 loud beeps come on and the music stops entirely. This happens for every channel.

Same thing goes for the CD function; I will turn on music, only to hear one loud beep, followed by a loss of control for the songs.

Any help on this matter??

jordana

re: cd player

I have been having issues with my Harmon Kardon CD Player in my 330i. Since I bought the vehicle, the LCD screen will flicker on and off, even when the car is completely off.

Recently, when I turn on the radio, I will hear music for about 5 seconds before 2 loud beeps come on and the music stops entirely. This happens for every channel.

Same thing goes for the CD function; I will turn on music, only to hear one loud beep, followed by a loss of control for the songs.

Any help on this matter??
Did you just recently get your car? Have you checked with a dealership about the passcode key almost like an anit-theft thing. Do you have a tiny red light that blinks by the screen when the car is off?