Hi Everyone!

I have always wanted to have my own BMW, I drive a Honda Civic and I can really notice the difference, my sister has a 1985 538e that i handed down to her and i really liked driving that car, i'm on my way to buying my own BMW again, mainly a 3-series. I hope you all can help me out. Thanks!

[welcome]

I went from a Civic to a 325ci. HUGE difference. You'll love it. The only downside is the gas mileage, but anything less than 30mpg is disappointing to a Civic owner. Still, when you press the gas pedal, something happens!

howdy,

vertigo boy here. (heh) i just wanted to chime in and say your doing yourself a favor by going with bmw. i was in the market for a new car, and i always wanted a bmw, however towards the end of my search, i was starting to think about the cost of an older bmw vs. buying a new lower end car. well, i sticked to my guns and i held out for a bimmer. and there isnt a day that goes by (that im well enough to think about driving anyway) that i dont appreiciate the decision i made when i bought my 328i.
so start searching, but keep your patience. settle for nothing less. nothing.

[thumb]

i posted in another forum, i'm using a civic for commute to school, i'm looking for another BMW 3-series becuase i used to have a 5-series and i loved it but before that i had a 3-series that i had to let go because of it's aging interior, so ya i still like my commute friendly civic but i'm looking for another BMW.