I need some help...

Everytime my wife brings in her X5 either it isn't fixed, completed,termed intermitent, we have a whole new problem brought on by the tech. We are not alone as many other customers have to go back to have their cars repaired 2 or 3 times. The service mgr. has been very nice with good will repairs @ n/c but she's tired of living at the dealership. They are the ony ones in the area. We are afraid of an independent at this time until all the problems they caused are cleaned up. BMW was called using the number on their site and the person on the line responded with talk to the dealer. Does anyone a number that I could call for help.

Johninjax said:
Everytime my wife brings in her X5 either it isn't fixed, completed,termed intermitent, we have a whole new problem brought on by the tech. We are not alone as many other customers have to go back to have their cars repaired 2 or 3 times. The service mgr. has been very nice with good will repairs @ n/c but she's tired of living at the dealership. They are the ony ones in the area. We are afraid of an independent at this time until all the problems they caused are cleaned up. BMW was called using the number on their site and the person on the line responded with talk to the dealer. Does anyone a number that I could call for help.
I feel your pain. Had mad issues with my 2004 530i....16 times in the shop in one year..... had to sell it before I drove it off a bridge.

Good Luck