laying down the law

Nobody is posting in here, so i'ma just tell this lame story.

You all know those two lane roads with stoplights that end up merging about 100 yards ahead? You know how DA's will always pull up in the merging lane and cut ppl off? Well a girl that I know from HS (we didn't talk that much) drives a v6 cougar. And i saw that she was clearly 2 or 3 cars back with all the ppl lined up behind me. She pulls out of line and decides to line up next to me at the light. My friend beside me is like "so what you gonna do?". And i'm a considerate driver 99.9% of the time, but shit like this doesn't get tolerated.

Needless to say, light turns green, i just let first out nice and easy (like real slow). She got a car on me off the line (actually it was the plan...) . As soon i I hit 3 grand, BAM! I got on it. Needless to say she was the one hitting her brakes when the merge came up (i can pull on 170 hp, i just didn't get ahead). I know my car is not really fast at all, but it feels good to put ppl who want to beat you to your spot in their place.

I encourage you to all be defensive behind the wheel. Rebel against those who ignore std. road customs. And if you're one of those ppl who does stupid crap like that, better be ready to back it up, b/c i'm not slowing down. [driving]