Leavenworth Washington Road Trip

Big Daddy

I am trying to organize a trip to Leavenworth Washington the weekend of August 26th, one weekend prior to Memorial Day. I need to know ASAP who is willing to go and how many in your party. This will not be a BMW CCA event, just a group of friends. The Enziain has plenty of rooms that weekend and does not require a multi day stay (non event weekend). Who’s up to this? Anybody? Leavenworth is a small German community in the Cascade mountains, it is beautiful! Here is link to the Enziain.

http://www.enzianinn.com/

Big Daddy

I have reservations at the Enzian Inn for the weekend of the 26th! They said they still have some rooms available. They have the BEST breakfast buffett in the world! Commit and lets go!

Big Daddy

Lets do it, we can caravan up either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. I have reservations for Saturday night at the Enzian, a great hotel. Maybe Scott will go as well. Any other Seattle area board members? I will be leaving from the Kent/Auburn area when we decide which day we are going lets set up a meeting place, maybe the Bellvue Discount Tire lot the managers wife posted here a while back I think.

Big Daddy

This trip is on, Marc out of Spokane is going to meet us there Saturday afternoon in his M5! I will be leaving the Seattle area in the AM on Saturday, time depends on who wants to go and where we are meeting. If you are interested PM me.