Lollipop Rally USA 2...Sept.12 of 2003

GenieMan

Hey guys the first rally we had in August was a blast even through a blackout. You can read about it in AutoWeek or visit this link:
http://autoweek.com/search/search_d...41&Search_Type=STD&Search_ID=1496553&record=1

We will be having another rally Sept 12-14, 2003. This rally will start in Skokie, IL just north of Chicago and go to Indy then up to Michigan. Their will be many activites along the way such as a tour of the indy motor speedway, lunch around indianapolis.

Visit the www.lollipoprallyusa.com site for more info. This event is awsome and I urge you to read the article in AutoWeek to see for yourselves. The rally is capped at 60 and we have already half the spots filled. Only 12 days left so register now online at the lolli site. I will be checking this thread every now and then so if you have any questions you can post here or instant message me directly at TeamRevMA using AIM.

Hope to see some of you guys at the next rally.
PS. We will be making a dvd of the previous and this second rally so you will have some great media exposure as well as a great weekend on the run.

Best Regards,
Randy - Blue Genie Entertainment