Minnesota Meet/Drive

Mercguy

There is a meet/drive scheduled for tomorrow Sat. October 25th. The meet is in the compusa parking lot at 494 and France Ave in Edina at 11AM. We'll be leaving the lot at 11:30, so far there are at least 9 cars going and more are welcome.

i missed it

i need to start checking the regional forums more.

let me know when the next one is, i'm totally in. we should meet up as well.

Mercguy

yeah, sorry, it was kind of last minute. It was still alot of fun. We had 2 X5 4.6is, 2 E46 323/5Ci's, a E46 330i, 2 e36 328s a 4 door and a coupe and an E36 M3 and my mercedes. We went and ate at Majors and then cruised down Bush Lake road at highly illeagal speeds(i hit 65 in a 40, the guy in front was going faster). Which was good until the guy in the 328i took a corner too fast and proceeded to do a 360 up onto the embankment on the otherside of the road. I guess thats what happens when you run eibach springs in front and stock suspension in back. Luckily the only thing hurt was his M3 defuser, well his supersprint exhaust got a mouthful of dirt too, but nobody was hurt so its all good.

I think this was the last meet for the year, snow might be a problem. But I'll post here when something gets put together.

Last edited:
also, PM me i'll give you my phone number, together (i have a group too) we could at least have a big meet if the snow prohibits a drive.