New Owner from PA

Hello, picking up my new 2018 Mineral Grey with DCT and Executive package tomorrow. Very excited! Car also has the black kidney grills, black side vents and a carbon fiber spoiler.

Dropping it off at the PPF place tomorrow to get the front done and also getting the car ceramic coated too. Put 75 miles on her the first day getting to know her...absolutely love it! Car will be a part time daily driver for me, but am gonna try to limit it to nice days. I do have an old Toyota Tacoma that will be reserved for inclement weather use.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nice...I'm in Bucks County, Doylestown to be specific. About 30 minutes north of Philly. I'd love to meet some other M2 owners. I've only ever seen 2 others. I pass a MG M2 pretty regularly on my way into work and saw a LBB M2 at a cars and coffee in Doylestown a few months back. That's pretty much it.
Enola, near Harrisburg!

rkmjr

Yeah, not a lot around. I went to a cars and coffee in Allentown back in April and there were only two other M2?s out of probably 4 to 5 hundred cars. I have only seen three others in the ?wild? so to speak since they were released. There are two others in the BMW CC (Nittany Bimmers CC) from Lancaster and York that I?ve met.

Tom

Staff Team
Dropping it off at the PPF place tomorrow to get the front done and also getting the car ceramic coated too. Put 75 miles on her the first day getting to know her...absolutely love it! Car will be a part time daily driver for me, but am gonna try to limit it to nice days. I do have an old Toyota Tacoma that will be reserved for inclement weather use.

Congrats!

rkmjr

Nice...I'm in Bucks County, Doylestown to be specific. About 30 minutes north of Philly. I'd love to meet some other M2 owners. I've only ever seen 2 others. I pass a MG M2 pretty regularly on my way into work and saw a LBB M2 at a cars and coffee in Doylestown a few months back. That's pretty much it.

I may be in the Downingtown area within the next few weeks for a weekday meeting. How far are you from there?

Another new member from PA here. I'm up in Pike County. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys some time soon.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk