New proud owner of a 2001 330i

fcturbo2

Hey guys I just joined the club today and it was one of the first things I did after purchasing the car yesterday. Its a 2001 4 door green metallic 330i (i forgot the factory color name). It has the sport and harmon kardon speaker package and it is a 5 speed (thank god i found one). So far its not registered or insured so i gave it a detailed wash and left it in the garage which is painful because its so fun to drive.

About me... my name is Oscar, im a 21 year old college student and a tutor and valet part-time. My last car was a 1987 Mazda RX-7 turbo which was my pride and joy/ v8 killer up until i lost my patience with her (tranny and motor took a dump for the second time). I had a lot of mods on her which im too lazy to list here. I sold the rx-7 for a good price and began looking for something more reliable and that can take more than 2 people. I was looking for like a honda accord but when I saw this bimmer at an auction I had to pick it up. I am a total newb to the bmw scene since i never thought i would own one but i am a huge autophile with good mechanical knowlege and can learn quickly so I look forward to taking in all the info I can from this site. Fortunately this site uses the same layout as rx7club.com which I have used for a while.

Attachments