Norcal Sacramento meet 2/5/05

Hello all

I am finally getting my car back. So I need to put some break in miles on the motor so I figured we do a Sacramento dinner night cruise again.

If you all are up for it we can meet for dinner around 7:00pm and then go on our normal loop around town.

Let me know if you have any suggestions other than the usual meeting area.

We will meet at Eltorito off Arden.

ALL CARS ARE WELCOME as usual. Like I always say, I do not care what you drive as long as you like to drive. I only posted on BMW forums this time but feel free to let others know that all cars are welcome.

http://www.eltorito.com/menus/el_torito/sacramento.html#MENU

Sacramento CA 95815
1598 Arden Way

We will meet there at 7:00pm and eat around 7:30pm.
3 things
1 – I know some of you are working late so when you get off give me a call. I am pretty sure we will still be driving around
2 – There are some car shows going on that day so if you can’t make it don’t worry.
3 – Bring a radio
FYI. Once my car is broken in we will do a NAPA run then a BIG SF meet.
Call me if any questions
916-989-9054

This is a reminder to those in Sacramento that would like to meet this Sat for dinner and to drive around.

I am changing the time for dinner to 8:00pm. So be there anytime before or after 8:00. Dinner should last around 1 hour or so. So if you are working late and are coming for the drive around town, figure 9:30pm we will be leaving or a little later. We have no definitive time tables. For those getting of work at 10:00pm give me a call and I can tell you were we are at or heading so we can meet up.

My number
989-9054

Radio Channel 4.0