Norcal track day July 5th 2006

Norcal track day July 5th 2006

On here is the break down for an open track day at Thunder hill race way. (Open mean anyone who comes in any car so STOP asking)

http://www.thunderhill.com/

Helmets are required for anyone on track. Everyone who comes in the property signs a release form. Everyone including passengers must sign an additional form and get a wristband.

Each car WILL be teched to make sure it is road worthy. (If you drove it there then it is fine.) Remember, brakes and tires will be severely put to the test. Cars leaking oil will NOT be allowed on the track

No convertibles unless they have a roll bar. Hoops or pop up hoops behind the seats are not considered roll bars.

We as a community need to come up with $9000.00 (this includes food service)

The cost per person is determined by how many we get to go. If we have 50 cars go than the cost is $180 per car. THE MORE WE HVE THE CHEAPER IT GETS.

If you are 100% committed to July 5th then pay pal me the following.

adam@rebelbase.com

$180.00 (as more cars are added we will refund the difference but for now this is the rate)
Name
Car
Passengers

We need to come up with $2500.00 for a deposit which is NOT refundable. SO if ALL of you are serious about a track day then help spread the word to your friends and forums.

This is very interesting. iam only about 2 hours away from San Francisco. My dad has the new M5 and I will see if he would like to go. I would like to go to but I need to see if we are out of town or if Im working. This looks really awesome. I would like to bring my car and my dad and his car along.