NW anyone?

Big Daddy

What do you consider the Pacific Northwest? Both M Speed and I are from Washington State and there are numerous others from the Seattle area. Where in the "NW" are you?

Welcome cbouchez, DTM getting old? [;)]

Hope you like it here. This is a lot smaller board and most are pretty laid back. You will find a lot of great info here too....

I'm in Washington - Everett/Lake Stevens area, bout 50 miles north of Seattle.

...I don't have a BMW yet though...Don't suppose anyone's seen a nice black 325iS for sale anywhere have you? [:p]

Big Daddy said:
We could most likely find you one of those. I have a daughter in Marysville and travel up there all the time. I will keep my eyes open for you.
Thanks Big Daddy! I appreciate it.

I guess I should post that I (will) have only about $5000 to spend on it, maybe a little more...(General consensus is a '93? But I don't really care) I'll be heading off to college though, and will need some extra cash too. I'll be at UW and commuting mostly by bus when I need to come home, so honestly I can wait on the BMW. Problem is I hate waiting...

As of now I'm frequenting AutoTrader.com and Craigslist.org and the occasional Little Nickel. I figure I'll get the best deal from a private party, so haven't ventured too far away from my computer, haha.

I'm kind of taken aback by my own decision to look for a BMW...for as long as I've wanted a car I've looked for muscle cars. I currently drive a '78 Camaro, and had a '72 Corvette for four months before an old lady in a Taurus t-boned me and totaled it. :( I don't know what got into me...(gas prices maybe lol!!)

By the way...if anyone's interested in a 1978 Camaro, talk to me. [:p]

Big Daddy

You might also consider the local chapter BMW CCA Puget Sound's web site. On occassion there are some used cars there. I will kepp my eyes open for you as I am sure Scott and others will.