Pink Ribbons

Ok guys I'm taking orders for the little pink ribbons for your car.......its only about 3 1/2 inches high, fits right next to your back license plate and best of all their free.....just PM me your address (and no I'm not going to stalk you).....I have had a lot of positive responses on the road from my little ribbon...... [clap] [clap]

eventhough i'm already the mammo service god in memphis i will take a couple if you would - one for the fizord and the otha on my .... are these stickers?
pm sent

....wait a sec... this really is a deep ploy to find me isnt it!

jszar said:
i must have missed the thread about this...can someone explain? thx.
The pink ribbon symbolizes Breast Cancer Awareness.....the Susan G Komen Foundation is one of BMW's biggest charities donating $1 Million a year through the Drive for a Cure Program............

Thanks Big Daddy and Wil!!!! I ordered a 100.....so we have a ways to go. [;)]

epj3

Hey I'll take one, if you want anything for shipping give me your paypal account -- it would be the smallest amount I've ever paypalled!!

manuel said:
lisha put me down for 1(PM is on the way). btw, if you stalk me, i dont mind, just remember to gimme some money every now and then, thanks.

Sweetie, you'd be paying me to come back for seconds....... [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Ribbon coming soon your way.