Rolls-Royce - BMW 7 series

salaburg

I have a 1999 Silver Seraph Rolls-Royce with the BMW 5.4 liter V12. Most of the electronics are BMW.

1). Can anyone please advise how to clear the "Service due" lights (we tried with a generic computer disgnosis scanner but no luck). Is there a way to do so without any special tools

2) The current display is reading in German. Does anyone know the "trick" to changing it to English. This model Rolls uses the exact same air conditioning control as the 7 series.

Hlep please as Rolls-Royce do not want to share anything.

Regards, Rodd

That's really odd, you say that Rolls Royce is notorious for being in the shop. We know quite a few people wo have this model, some older and even a few with the new, big one....and they are always impressed with how reliable Rolls Royce is.

I also read somewhere that over 75% of all Rolls Royces built since the early 1970's are still fully functional, and on the road with good service and reliability.

William330

That's really odd, you say that Rolls Royce is notorious for being in the shop. We know quite a few people wo have this model, some older and even a few with the new, big one....and they are always impressed with how reliable Rolls Royce is.

I also read somewhere that over 75% of all Rolls Royces built since the early 1970's are still fully functional, and on the road with good service and reliability.

It may be false, but that's what I've heard for years.

(But for the money, it should be more reliable than a Honda!)

Hope my initial post didn't seem harsh, but I saw "Rolls Royce" and "Electrical Problems" and my gut reaction was "uh-oh."