Wisconsin Enthusiasts?

BimmerElf

Any Wisconsin enthusiasts here? I recently acquired my two BMW's and have not yet signed up with BMW CCA, and was just wondering if there are any "Badger Bimmers" members in here who could give me an idea of whether its worth it or not. I keep hearing that it is, but $70 for one year seems a bit steep to me.

I'm out in Minnesota, and i have a group I roll with here. I haven't joined yet either, but i just purchased some R compound tires and plan on getting in on BMWCCA's track events.

BimmerElf said:
Any Wisconsin enthusiasts here? I recently acquired my two BMW's and have not yet signed up with BMW CCA, and was just wondering if there are any "Badger Bimmers" members in here who could give me an idea of whether its worth it or not. I keep hearing that it is, but $70 for one year seems a bit steep to me.
Where did you hear $70/year?

It was $35, and may have gone up slightly, but not to $70.

Have you been to the website www.badgerbimmers.org to look at issues of the Bimmer Immer and the calendar of events?

I believe it is well worth it, and pays for itself many times over.

BimmerElf

Ah okay, I got 70 from the cost of the membership plus the Roundel magazine subscription. Well maybe I'll just forget about the magazine and get the membership alone, the big attraction for me is the track time. Oh, and I'm from Appleton.