wtf???

VANCE

every time i click on a forum it goes to a blank page. ill refresh and click on the post i wasnt to read.same thing until i refresh. [?|] [?|] [?|] [?|] [?|] [?|] [?|] [?|] [?|] .hopefully the bugs will be worked out soon.

Tom

Staff Team
Vance, can you send me a Screen shot?

wood_e,
Like any major change there are always going to be some people that love it and others that hate it. The reason for the change is that this version offers many more features over the old one as well as security revisions. Please give it some time and you'll find that this new format will be far superior over the old.

Tom,

I agree, with change comes people who dislike progress and some who embrace it. I feel that the older board was a little faster in rendering the pages, but I am learning to live with the layout. I can't really complain if I really have nothing to do with it. Anyway... I'll learn to live with it, and probably I'll grow to enjoy it more... give it a month [;)]

VANCE

everytime i click on something the page shows up intially. then it goes to a blank page. i hit refresh and everything is good untill i click on something.once i do that the new page will pop up for a second and all the text disappears.

Tom

Staff Team
Vance, I replied to your PM and my email is tom@bmwboard.com. Also what browser are you using? I've tested it on a few platforms with IE, Netscape, Firefox, and Opera...all of which performs fine.

Vance, your problem is really weird...you may have some sort of issue with your browser. Or perhaps a virus on your computer? The new forum layout works perfectly fine for me on my computer at home and my computer at college (which I am typing on right now).

I've been having a problem as well. Board works fine with Explorer but I can only view the gallery with Netscape. All the other forums return me to a blank page with this at the top:

Bulletin Message
Please visit our new forum at www.bmwboard.com/forum/

When I try to click on anything with Netscape it seems to go to the page (i.e., the address seems to be correct for where I wanted to go) but the same message always comes up.

Steve

Tom said:
Whats the url you are visiting the site as?
I try going to the URL it says and it doesn't work. I try copying the url from IE and using it in Netscape and it doesn't work. It's weird because when the site first changed over it was working ok for about 2 days but after that it hasn't worked with Netscape at all. Except for the Gallery. I can get in there and cruise in there but that's it.

Steve