0.9% for North America...

1.5 years left on my lease...Test drove the M3 last month and was impressed more by the handling than anything else. The power is there but my 335 is slightly slower but you can't beat that engine noise. Simply sounds beautiful.

$35k down, $12k accessories, 5yr, .9% = $588 monthly payments =)

I'm pissed, I just can't go into the new M3. My e46 lease was up and I got a few estimates for the e92, it was over 1K a month without a boat load of down payment. I opted to finance my car for a 5 year plan, paying 550 a month. Now I can modify it at least, sort of. I already put a Borla cat back exhaust on it, sounds great, not too loud.

I"m not completely sold on the e92 styling, but I'm not the first to say that. I raced a few that couldnt' open it up due to breaking it in. That was my only consolation. Soon they will be preying on me like I preyed on the older M3s !

Big Daddy

I decided to hold off considering the economy and the fact that I have no car payments at this time. MOney isn't the issue, the issue is I can have a lot of fun with the $500.00 plus monthly payment I would need to make.