brake warning light stays on

dajese

I need some help...
I have 2003 745 Li, and I just replaced two front brake pads and a sensor...but the warning light still stays on...Does anyone knows how to resetting it, or resolve the problem?..

I also tried to take out the rotors(drums), but I couldn't pull it out, so I decided to just leave it now, and I might have to replace the whole rotors next time.

Dajese [:(]

that happened to my 99 323i also... i'm not sure if the 745 Li also uses the same brake pad sensor cable mechanism. but, in my case, when i got my car back from my service place, i noticed this and drove back to have them check it. and, said after they re-checked all the connections for the parts they replaced and drove it around the block once or something the brake warning light turned off by itself. and, that was it. hope this info helps.

dajese

brake warning light

I got it... I went to the BMW dealer, and I watched them resetting the computer.
It was pretty simple...first press the odometer change knob located on speedometer gauge, and start the motor at the same time, then all kind of resetting menus appear on the screen, such as brake sensor, tune up, all types of sensor, oil change due, and ect.....many resetting can be done from this screen.

thanks for replying my post... I hope this information is essential to others as well.