e30 325i vs. crx and del slow

scherrens

i was driving up to gainsville with my girlfriend in the passenger seat. windows half down sunroof up, enjoying the sccenery of back roads. we pass an old gas station and decide to stop there for smokes and drink. as we get back into the car my girlfreind notices a del slow and crx in the parking lot with there hoods up reving up. didnt really think much of it. so we continue to go.

about a mile down the road i see them in my rear view mirror. im dong the limit cause my g-friend is with me. i put on my flashers so they can pass. but instead they want to tailgate me. we just passed a curves ahead sign, i put the clutch in and put in 3rd. an e30 on the truns is not a car to be ****in with.

just before the turn start i pop the clutch and floor it. at first i kinda play with them. the del slow is out of view but the crx is still behind me.

so i hit my powetrband and floor it,,,,,kicking the back end out, drifting in and out of the turns. they are both out of site.....just as it straightens out i blow a tire. pull over.....and start attacking the stereo box to get to the spare. they eventually pulled over and helped and now we are friends. kinda cool when importers can get along even after having there asses handed to them.

peace.