F1 Season coming close to the end...

...what do you think about it?

Up until now all I can think of sports-wise is the F1 championship!!!! It's such a close year, I still really hope that Michael wins, but whoever does, IMO, will have achieved it through hard work and perseverance to reach the top. Good Luck Michael!!!![burnout]

BTW, those who have remember me from before, sorry about the extended leave, just sorting out my life, and now I finally have time to myself again![:)]

Thanks for the welcome!
Have you heard that Montoya's manager is aiming to have Montoya drive for Mclaren as early as next year?!!!! check it out at www.f1racing.net
Also, I really think that there is going to be a big war inb Suzuka when the first three are separated by merely 4 points. I am definitely looking forward to it!!![:D]

ILuvBMW

Well buddy, I think Michael has basically won the championship... I was getting so mad while I watched the race today. Montoya's race was like a long sad joke.

Wow is all I can say! That was a helluva race, and I can't wait to see Suzuka. It's very unfortunate what happened to JPM, but I think he sorta deserved it after what he did to Barrichello. Anyway, I am not singing yet because the championship is still open because if Schumi's out and Raikkonen is still in and close to the lead it is very much up for grabs which would not be a good thing necessarily.

ILuvBMW

I guess you didn't see the press conference or read the thing on formula1.com, because Barrichello said it was his own fault, not Juan's. It was an exciting race however, and I enjoyed it.

You're right about me not reading what Barrichello had to say on the matter.[:I]
Anyway, that was a thoroughly enjoyable race and I hope the next one is just as good! About that incident maybe it was just a racing incident and everyone is over hyping it. Maybe...