Fun with hot head in an E36 320i

mikev

Bournemouth, England (but still at my desk)
So i was buzzing to work this morning when i hit a stretch of duel carridgeway that starts of winding (its only a 40 limit) i steer past a van dead throttle then power on out of the corner throwing my car arroun for the fun of it. i was at 50ish when i saw an E36 blast up right on my bumper. Right i think slow to 40mph couple of prods on the fun pedel to say its on jam into 2nd and launch myself through the gears, well gear (3rd to be precise), and am at 80 before i let off the E36 is 10 car lengths at least behind and trying. i ease back down to 40 and cruise to work for the next 4-5 miles hes right on my tail pushing me to go fast but im restrained enough to know theres a quick duel lane chicane followed by duel carridge way so i slingshot out to the right power off the get the tail round to the left then slowly wind round the 2nd righthander (all roundabouts) then i revs get built in 2nd to 4k and let him get real close then hit it again he is destroyed. i have to pull off at a slip road so pull over to the left and he attempts only what could be described as a fly by. at this point i note the badge 320i. A nice start to the day im all relaxed now.[:D] [driving] [burnout]