Griot's Garage Auto Detailing Tech Session Sat. June 25

Big Daddy said:
Gabe, reagarding your question they said removal of waxes around the clear bras is really tough! They recommend using some plastic tipped "picks" and/or your fingers to work it out. They said that they use the blue painters masking tape on cars with clear bras, overlapping the paint by about an 1/8 of an inch BEFORE waxing etc. than after buffing and detailing the car they remove the tape and buff up to the bra! Hope that helps and I hope I explained it right.
Thanks Dan, that makes perfect sense. I don't know why I didn't think of masking before I waxed but I guess "live & learn". [screwy]

Yes, this was a great time and a lot of very nice cars attended. The demonstrations were great and provide me with a lot of stuff I can use in maintaining my car. I too have photos to upload so be prepared. There aren't as many as Big D., but they came out pretty nice. I will upload as soon as I get a chance.....

Hey Dan, why didn't you post a photo of the Nurburgring racetrack lithograph we took photos of? Did it come out OK?

I will post when I get home sometime tonight. I have been busy lately, sorry. I don't have as many as you, but they seem to have turned out OK.....