HELP with 03 745i Sport Package

raltman1

I have an 00 740i with the sport package and looking at 03 745i's. I heard they introduced the sport package in late 03, but can't seem to get a straight answer and how to tell if the sport package is present, given some 03's seem to have the shadow line package but not necessarily with the sport suspension.

hiyabrad

The '03's with sport have special wheels. They are the V Spoke 126, pic attached.

The sport package came out in April of '03, so they are just starting to come back on lease returns. I am looking for the same car, either '03 or '04.

Attachments

raltman1

hiyabrad, Thanks, just what I needed to know. This past week, I decided to keep my 00 740I sport and lease a new 325i for commuting / work. If you are looking for a sweet 03 745i black on black sport with 20K miles, I found a winner in the Auto Trader, that I was about to buy. It's with a couple moving to Tahoe and needing a SUV. The contact is: Larry 661-298-5837. I did not go see it, but was told it was perfect. Out of curiosity, please let me know if you go to see it and it's condition.

Best,
Randy