kill and be killed

joske

I had just gained confidence in my 88 750Il and was driving around town when what do I find next to me at a light? a kid in a z06 vette. I jumped the line and needless to say I lost. [:I]
(I don't think that's anything to be ashamed of)

anyhoo a couple days later I'm on the highway and a new gt mustang flies past me, so i mash down on the pedal and catch up, make eye contact, and the girl in the gt takes off. I let about 2 car lenghts gap when I floor it. That's about when the race was over. my car has a wicked fast 80-110 and it just doesn't stop after that. [burnout] [wave]

ahh a z06 isnt all that great there fast but build quality sux and they dont even have POWER SEATS!!!!

I think that was a good kill.... I hate mustang drivers they are a bunch of ass-a-ma-Holes

I wish my tahoe had a some more punch at high way speeds[:(]

BUT i cant wait for 2 years to be up....my parents say when its waranty is up i can get any BMW as long as it cost any more than $42,000 dollars so i plan to go get a 2003 530i or 540i with every thing on it

something to look forward to [:)]

ILuvBMW said:
wow[^] . How much does the twin-turbo cost?
I don't know that anybody offers it retail anymore. Back in the day I would guess at least $20k or so. Dinan currently sells cams for the 5.0 liter V12 for $2500 plus install that they claim give 369 hp. and 397 ft/lbs of torque.

Korman offers NA engines rated at 398/434 and 425/470, but they sound very expensive (have to call for price, and over $7k less than their old 6.0s).

The best way to get one is to find a used one already built. Those are rare, but offer a much better value. A nice 1992 750 with 80-100k miles is probably worth about $12k, and you could buy a twin-turbo 750 of the same vintage for around $25k. The trick is finding one, as there may only be one or two for sale in any given year.