no one races in my town

If anyone actually took the time to race in my town, i would have something to talk about it, but thats not the case. I once raced a pontiac sunbird with my car and roasted that badass, with my 84 318i (impressive none the less)
His car musta been a POS.

ILuvBMW

lol! If there are any stoplights in your town, not on 'Main Street', just cruise around for awhile making sure to take a route with the most stoplights. Eventualy you'll find somebody to race I bet.

when i read the tilte, i thought you were one of those pumpgun armed guys, sitting in the front yard waiting for the next speeding guy to shoot at him for racing [hihi]

well now reading actually makes me feel pity for you. i mean, what is that? no one? no fun? maybe the sunbird warned all others to stay away from you. so, you might consider yourself the city's streets godfather...

My parents had an annyversary this Saturday and when it was over, I drove my dad's friend home. I stop in front of a red light in the "left turn only" lane and as I wait for the light to turn green I see this guy in a riced out Acura come up beside me. He started revving his engine and I thought he was about to race the taxi in the middle lane and was just looking over. I guess the guy really wanted to win because when the light turned green, he was already in the middle of the intersection and then I see a thunderbird go behind him in the far right lane. My point here is that where I live, there is no point to racing ricers because they always go before the light and after that act like they just won although they had a 2 second head start at least. That doesn't work for me so I just don't bother if they go a lot sooner than the light.