Photo: 2006/06 BMW X5!

Last edited:
fooked up the rear again.. just like on the x3, also those windows another thing that was commented about, now if it gets the same ruff ride were all screwed. Although it dosent look half bad

epj3 said:
Yea If i wanted a japanese SUV I'd go with an infiniti.
Oh c'mon, it doesn't look that Japanese. No more than the current 5. It's not all that the different than the current model. After looking at the photo more, I'm not liking the position of the taillights. I think they're too high on the body and it makes seem like there's too much body/sheet metal at the rear. The actual side profile seems nearly identical, but other sites have said that the dimensions are supposed to grow a little. So it will be bigger.

front end got fused w/ 3 ci and z-lights, and they slapped on left over x3 design on the back..

design wise, it looks more like an update #2, than a brand new sav..

finally330i said:
I'm staring at the rear end where is the mess?
Obviously i dont mean it's a mess in the literal sense of the word, rather that i find it less convincing than, say, the rear-end of an E34 5-Series. In my mind, it could be a little more cohesive but that's just my opinion, take it or leave it.

Brian-N

I think she needs lose weight, not so active as the present one, but it is not bad. And it is still a concept car, it may have some more improvements!!

There we go! this gives an idea i think....looks a little like the present model though.

I'm thinking of buying an X5 nowish....can anyone confirm for sure when the new model is coming out? if its next year then i think i'll wait!

Thanks.

Attachments