You thought wrong...

gusgar said:
@318intelligance

Best thread I saw since last ice age. You are right, and there is something more to be said, the fastest car isn't the best one. A good car is many things far from a single powerful engine. That's the reason for all this BMW forums. It isn't easy to describe the "feeling" about to drive a good car, here in Medellin there are many cars fastest than my 328i, but you never "feel" the same drving a subaru, honda, or even a top end lexus that when you drive a Mercedes, Audi, Porshe or an old BMW.

For me quarter mile times are nothin, its only a way to measure pocket depht. There are things as trivial as the engine sound, BMW's engines deserve to be recorded to be listened when you are away from your car.

Have you ever saw a BMW or serious car plenty of blue, red flashing lights, of course no! here are many, as in the US, fast and furious cars, but when you have a clean BMW allways people turns their heads when you pass or even hear your exhaust melody.

The attached image lets you understan by a better way why the car's engine isn't the most important part of your happiness.

I continue loving all of you, MUA!!

[:o)]
dude she's totally putting ass prints on your hood. [V]

I got bored of reading this thread about halfway through. All I know is that I have a barstool with a Hemi in it that runs 2's in the 1/4 mile. Jealous?

Last edited:

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
After skimming through this crap, I have one conclusion after all this is a Bmw board.... Mr civic guy its not my fault you choose to drive a hunk of junk and cant afford a BMW.......:p

hey, i seen that bar stool once. only it wasn't a hemi, and it took it 29 seconds in the 1/4.

I have to agree with half of what Bmw 325i 7803 said. This is a BMW board. Thats why the bmw ppl should be posting here. Not the civic guys. they have hondatech for that.

The board should be for sharing info, not starting wars.