To all the Germans

Hallo am currently in germany and lovin it....never going home if I can help it. Been here for a decade already. Prior Military now GS Civilian and Married to a german girl (mein Traum) and I have zwie engel.
ein Schon Gruess von Weisabaden/Bamberg

tool fan, howdy to wiesbaden and/or bamberg. [wave]

great you like it here. funny thing is, that i would go back to the US anytime [hihi]

but why do all you guys have to be so far in the south? heck that´s a little too far for me. yeah i know, the sectors....

South? Am I south? I thought YOU were south, Wiesbaden is almost mid way line in Germany. Paderborn...where exactly is that. This is for all intents and purposes Germany. I cannot drive in any one direction for 5 hours and still be in Germany (stau dependent of course) Didn't being in the states cramp your "DRIVE FAST" nerve? Me? I am scared that if I go the States now I will be in jail without a licence the first 24 hours back. I find it difficult to drive under 120mph especially with my new car. Thanks for the warm welcome[:I] I look forward to many hours of endless intrigue with this forum.
tool[:o)]

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the forums. I know what you mean about Germany. I dont plan on leaving any time soon...lol...Wadula will tell you that I am almost German anyway....lol....hey if you are interested in joining any of the many BMW clubs here in germany may I suggest the BMW-Syndikat.de[hihi]....OH yeah i am member of that club! Just let me know if you need any contact info...it would be great to have someone with the new 5series in the club! WELCOME, WELCOME.....

haha good answer buddy. i just realized that you once wrote you were in paderborn????? heck WTF??? you know what? that just kicked my brain! you wrote that the 9th of march and didn´t even see it!!! heck dude. you´ll get my cell no now. just in case you can make it again.

anyway. what did take you here and where did you go and what did you do? i am so f**k´n excited...

Guuude!
Dublin, Irland. Brauch hilfe, uberheizung, M43 motor - wir haben kuhl-system gewechselt, wir kann die verbloedene probleme nicht finden? Kein ahnung nichts mehr? Wisst jemand?
loesungen?

Colito
Wo kann ich jever bier kaufen?

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
colito said:
Guuude!
Dublin, Irland. Brauch hilfe, uberheizung, M43 motor - wir haben kuhl-system gewechselt, wir kann die verbloedene probleme nicht finden? Kein ahnung nichts mehr? Wisst jemand?
loesungen?

Colito
Wo kann ich jever bier kaufen?

You can buy Jever beer in......Germany!!!! LOL just kidding [joke]. I dont know about that motor overheating problem...maybe it is just the thermostat? Stormy you have that same engine dont you maybe you can help him out.........

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Wadula said:
haha good answer buddy. i just realized that you once wrote you were in paderborn????? heck WTF??? you know what? that just kicked my brain! you wrote that the 9th of march and didn´t even see it!!! heck dude. you´ll get my cell no now. just in case you can make it again.

anyway. what did take you here and where did you go and what did you do? i am so f**k´n excited...

I KNOW, I KNOW! [kick] OWWWAAAA! I didnt even really remember that you lived in Paderborn until I got back and looked on the internet! Sorry man I felt like an ass anyway for all you enthusiasts in Germany: Next weekend is the first southern meeting in öberhausen(just tried Nicola's neat little trick! [thumb] ).
Hope to see you guys there because the BMW-SYNDIKAT will be in full effect!!!!

I really want to see what this is all about....but as you know I was rear ended on A73 by Erlangen so my toy is in getting a makeover. a 14,000-euro make over. Dumb B!tch should have been paying attention and not talking on her little cell phone.
[target] If it were only that easy.

next weekend? is that the 24th? i might be able to make it there. oberhausen is not so far. this weekend i´ll be at the Ring. we´ll see an endurance race with a friend. he is part of a racing team and gave us tickets for pitlane, starting grid and control stand. i hope it will be fun

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Wadula said:
next weekend? is that the 24th? i might be able to make it there. oberhausen is not so far. this weekend i´ll be at the Ring. we´ll see an endurance race with a friend. he is part of a racing team and gave us tickets for pitlane, starting grid and control stand. i hope it will be fun
Awww mannnn......you lucky ass... [pray] I am so jealous...LOL...yeah next weekend is the 24th! You know we are the Syndikat so you will know where to find us...and you know my car sooooo...stop by and say hello! BTW did you know some asshole stole my foglights? The lights, and the plastic housing around them.....180euro....jeez! Why steal the foglights? Maybe to sell them on Ebay or something I dont know but I am pretty upset by that......They will be here today at 1000 so I will be happy this afternoon. Bis Dan!!!

i´ll see what i can do this wekend. maybe it really works out. i´ll ask my buddy if he would be interested to come with me. would be a nice weekend then.

i brought myself a 335 wide porsche tire [hihi] geez that thing is so god darn huge....unbelievable.

some ripped your foggys out? how stupid is that??? OMG...did they damage anything or was it a clean uninstall?

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
That would be great! Then you could meet Stormy in person and the rest of my friends too!
about the fog lights...it was a clean rip...all they needed was a screwdriver and a little elbow grease. I didnt realize they we such an easy rip. I wont be parking outside again anytime soon....My new fogs are clear glass instead of ripple and I think they look much better anyway, especially with the my Hoen bulbs installed in them! Anyway go to Bmw-syndikat.de and look at Treffen Termine for directions if you need them.....bis Samstag!