To all the Germans

CrazyCar

Hi!
This is an german board! Ok...

Ich suche jemanden der Erfahrung mit der untenstehenden Firma hat:

megamodules.com

Kann mir jemand sagen wie lange man in etwa für den Einbau solcher Module benötigt?

Great
thanks

@ adrean: no, unfortunately mz stay in houston ended way earlier than expected. My return flight was on 12/6/03 and not as scheduled on 12/19/03. My company in germnay requested my return that early and when the employer calls you better go, right?!

@ crazycar, see my reply on the other topic.

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
stormy said:
man, but i dont have a choice....need the €

grettz,

hey are you coming on the 3 Jan?

http://www.bmw-syndikat.de/bmwsyndi...+Treffen+-+3.+Januar+2004&Forum_Title=Treffen
Most definitely!!! Just need to follow someone there because if it is in the same place.....jeez I almost got lost and I was right behind Jogi!!!
I know what you mean about the euro! I got a new job M-F, no weekends......9 to 5 for more money than I am getting now....father drive though......its in Landstuhl.
Wadula are gonna drive down for our club meeting?.....just kidding...unless you ARE coming![:)]

its easyer to find than biebesheim! [;)]

if you come out of hiedelberg on 656 you need to get on 6 direction BFV (Benjamin Franklin Village) then stay on 6 going to K-Town....when you see a sign saying frankenthal leave the autobahn, you will pass a gasstation (shell) right after it go to the right....

from autobahn 5, get on 67 going away from darmstadt then on 6 to k-town...

greetz

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
stormy said:
its easyer to find than biebesheim! [;)]

if you come out of hiedelberg on 656 you need to get on 6 direction BFV (Benjamin Franklin Village) then stay on 6 going to K-Town....when you see a sign saying frankenthal leave the autobahn, you will pass a gasstation (shell) right after it go to the right....

from autobahn 5, get on 67 going away from darmstadt then on 6 to k-town...

greetz
Are we having it in the parking lot by B9???? I was just there last night!!!! That place was packed because of the holiday(I was naturally drunk! Warsteiner was tasting goood!)

sure we are, we are germans mmuuaaahhaahahahhhaaaa......and you know what? you are on your way to become one, too!!! [hihi]

bahnstomer could host the vids for me. if i can get them uploaded, I´d be more than happy to share!